Our law firm has successfully handled many debt settlement cases. Below are only few of the outcomes:
- Client S. came to see us with a Chase credit card with a balance due of $21,000. Within 30 days we were able to settle the debt for $5,250 payable in 90 days without interest or finance charges. This represents a saving of $16,000.
- Client V. owed an equity line on his house for $103,000. Within 10 days we settled this amount for $10,300.
- Client A.T. owed one credit card to Bank of America for $17,000. This account was settled for $2,550 dollars.
- Client A.D. owed Chase and Bank of America $32,000 and $37,000 respectively. We forcefully negotiated to get a settlement of $8,100 on the Chase account and $11,100 to Bank of America.
- Client M. owed City Bank $23,000. Our law firm settled this account for 25% of this amount, that is, $5,750.
- Client A.K.S. owed an amount of $12,000 to Barclays Bank. After tough negotiations, we settled this account for 15% that is for only $1,800.
- Client G.M. was being sued by the attorneys of Chase Manhattan on one credit card amounting $37,000. We fiercely negotiated with the bank’s attorneys and settled for 25%, that is, $9,250 payable in three installments.
- Client K.M. had a judgment and a lien on his house for non payment of a credit card of $2,900. We were able to remove the lien and settle on the judgment for $1,390. Note that once a judgment is obtained the bank has a right to garnish someone’s check, and put a lien of most of the assets of this person.
- Client K.M. owed Mariwest Bank $5,300. We settled for $1,000.
- Client M.S. had a balance with Bank of America amounting to $27,000. This card was settled for $8,100 on four installments without finance charges.
- Client H.D. was faced a lawsuit from US Bank. We successfully negotiated an amount due of around $10,400 on a settlement of $2,400. Ultimately after the settlement the lawsuit was dismissed.
- Client F.I. owed Chase Bank an amount $5,500. Our team settled this card for $1,650.
- Client A.S. owed Discover Card an amount of $16,000. After a prolong negotiation, it was settled for $6,400 payable in 12 installments (1-year period) with no interest or finance charges.
- Client A.A owed Bank of America $20,000. We settled the card for $5000 payable in three installments without interest or finance charges.
- Client D.C. owed Bank of the West $9,700. This case was settled for $2,800.
- Client A.Q.S. owed collection agency $7,500, we settled this for $2000.
- Client D.K owed Bank of America $12,000, we successfully settled this card for $3,600 payable in three installments without interest over three month. We also settled a debt owed to Bank of the West of $9,500 for $2,800.
- We settled a lawsuit against American Express a $15,000 debt for $5,300 payable in three equal monthly payments with no additional finance charges.
- Bank of America filed a lawsuit against our client on a credit card worth $18,000. This was settled for $3,600.
- Client R.S. owed 27,600 to Bank of America. This amount was settled for only 10% its value, that is, the client had to pay only $2,760. The same client also owed one credit card amounting to $18,000 (Bank of America) settled for $3,600 payable in three equal payments of $1,200 with no financial charges. Note that a lawsuit was already being started on this case against client R.S.
- Client R.I. owed on a lawsuit an amount of $14,800 to American Express (credit card). We settled for around 35%. Therefore the client had to pay only 5,300 payable in three equal instalments with no financial charges. Note that settlement with American Express is one of the most difficult financial company to deal with.
- Client G.S. owed Chase Manhattan $5,700. Our law firm settled this account for 30% its value, that is, $1,710.
- Client M.P. owed a Chase account which was sold to another company an amount $2,140. This was settled for $1070. Note that once another purchases the account, the deals obtained are not very appealing.
- Client S.D. owed Capital One $7,000. This account was settled for $3,000.
- Client A.Q.S. owed HSBC $9,968, we settled this case for only $2,500. Owed $1,240 to Zenith Aquisition, settled for $311.
- Client P.S. owed $ 2,140 to Costco American Express card, this was settled for $1,070. American Express had already instigated a lawsuit on this case.
- Client P.G. owed $18,000 to Chase Manhattan, the case was being transferred to the legal department for a lawsuit. Not only we were able to prevent a lawsuit we also settled this credit card for only $5,275.
- Client D.Y. owed $22,000 to Chase Manhattan, the case was in pre-litigation department and we settled the case for only $6,600 payable in three equal payments $ 2,200.
- Client R.N. owed $16,000 to Bank of America which was being handled by Attorney Clients Services. We settled this case for only 25% of its value for the amount of $4,000. This client also owed a credit card amounting to $8,000, settled for only $2,000.
- Client A.K filed for bankruptcy but unfortunately the bankruptcy was dismissed because client A.K was not qualified for bankruptcy. Client owed $67,000 on one credit card. The case was transferred to the bankruptcy department of the credit card company. At this point the case was “locked”. We successfully withdrew the case from this department and settled for only $16,090.
- Client G.K retained our law firm to represent her in a post judgment credit card issue. In this case, the financial institution had already obtained a judgment in its favor against our client (the judgment was obtained before the client had retained our law firm). The client owed around $ 21, 400. After a tough negotiation with the attorneys, we were able to settle this amount for only 50% of the amount due, that is $10, 700. This amount is now payable in 12 equal installment with no additional finance charges. Note that the attorneys were ready to file garnishment orders. A garnishment order would have allowed the creditor to take money from the client’s paycheck.
- Client A.Q.S owed $20,000 to Bank of America. The bank has already started a lawsuit on the case. We settled this for $7, 000 in 6 equal payments with no additional finance charges or interest. He also owed an additional card for $7,000 to Bank of America, Bank of America had included this card of the lawsuit. We settled for 35% of the value (amount $2,450) payable in 6 payments with no financial charges or interest.
- Client A.Q.S. owed $ 2,153 to Bank of Stockton, the amount was settled for $536 (25% of the value of the card).
- Client D.Y. owed $45,000 on two credit cards from Bank of America. The case was settled pre-litigation for $13,500 in one month to pay the balance.
- Client A.K.R owed $11, 500 to Bank of America, the case was settled for $3,500. Note that Bank of America was ready to file for a lawsuit on this case. We had to negotiate for a while on this case and ultimately came to this settlement.
- Client Y.E.C owed City Bank $15,000, we settled this amount for $5,000 payable in three equal installments with no additional interest or bank charges.
- Client Y.E.C owed Bank of America $16,300 settled for $6,270 payable in 6 equal payments with no additional interests or bank charges.
- Client P.S. owed $21,700 to Bank America, we settled this amount on two equal payments of $300 and $4700, that is, a total of $5,000.
- Client J.L owed American Express $6,160, amount was settled for 20% ($1,232).
- Congratulations to Shah Peerally Law debt settlement department for settling a Second Mortgage of $113,000 for only $11,300 with an equal 18 months payment with no interest. Good Job – www.yourdebtsettlementattorney.com – important: Success in one case does not mean success in other cases. Cases do differ. For more information call 510 742 5887
Client A.Q.S. owed 65,700 to Chase Manhattan on a second loan on his house. Our law firm settled this loan for only $9,000. This represents a saving of around $ 55,000.
Important: The testimonials or endorsements on this website do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Each case is different and success in one case does not warrant or guarantee success in other similar cases or situations. For more information call us on 510 742 5887 and visit us on www.yourdebtsettlementattorney.com
If you like this article, please click on the LIKE button below
Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal analyst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques. To learn more about Shah Peerally, visit his personal blog on www.ShahPeerally.com.
Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.
Listen to our radio shows on KLOK 1170 AM Radio on Tuesday from 11am to 12pm and Friday from 11pm to 1am (Saturday)